Physiotherapist – Kamloops, BC (Full-Time)
If living in a city that offers endless outdoor recreation opportunities, and a wide selection of lakes appeals to you, then why not consider Kamloops BC!
Our staff consists of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists and Occupational Therapists who are experts in treating sports, orthopaedic, motor vehicle and work-related injuries. This role comes with variety - the physiotherapist will work in both acute as well as our occupational rehab program.
Responsibilities may included some of the following:
The ideal candidate will be:
- Perform clinical assessments and implement treatment plans for clients
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Communicate to appropriate referral sources
- Engage in continuous learning and skills development
- Have fun, and contribute to a positive patient experience
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provinicial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, then send us your resume! You would be joining a fantastic work environment and team of dedicated and hard working healthcare professionals
Apply today at www.lifemark.ca/careers or you are welcome to send your resume to our Talent Advisor - email@example.com