* subsidised staff accommodation *
* flexible schedule and shifts *
MUST BE LEGAL TO WORK IN CANADA BEFOR APPLYING
Relocate to the beautiful Robson Valley where outdoor recreation includes a world class bike park, lakes and rivers and a wide range of hiking and camping opportunities.
Job Summary: Provides excellence in food service in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest dining experience. Accurately processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- · Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile. Informs guests of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- · Processes guests’ orders and ensures all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner.
- Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, and kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- · Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any additional requests.
- · Clears and resets table at the end of each course or upon completion of the meal.
- · Prepares guest checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
- · Follows food safety and handling procedures.
- · Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures.
- · Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area.
- · Performs other duties as assigned or as needed including cashier
- · High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- · Must have current food handling licenses/permits and maintain such licenses/permits.
- · Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- · Knowledge and abilities to providing superior guest service.
- · Knowledge of basic math.
- · Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- · Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- · Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Supplemental pay types:
We are following all provincial health guidelines.
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Food handling: 1 year (preferred)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (preferred)