An Automotive Technician position is open in the Service Department at Terrace Chrysler. Preference will be given to FCA trained technicians at any level (Journeymen preferred). Not FCA trained? That's ok - if you have the right skill set, we will provide factory training to bring you up to speed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- FCA Technical Training and Certifications
- Automotive Red Seal Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Your own tools
- The ability to work with minimal supervision to provide quality repairs
- Must be able to get along with the team to contribute to a safe and positive work place
- Pride in the quality and efficiency and accuracy of your work
- Competitive pay plan with production bonuses
- Extended Health Benefits Plan
- Paid factory training and upgrading
- Constant supply of work and opportunity to grow
- Let me know what it will take to make you my next New Hire!
Terrace, BC is located alongside the Skeena River in the beautiful Skeena Valley in Northwest BC. If you are looking for fresh air, no crowds and love being close to nature with excellent outdoor adventure opportunities, then this is the place to be. We are only 45 minutes from tidewater to the south (Kitimat) and 90 minutes to the west (Prince Rupert) and are surrounded by mountains, valleys, creeks and rivers. You can have all that and we're still and only a 1.5 hour flight from Vancouver!
Check out https://www.terrace.ca to see why Terrace is a great place to raise a family and get on with your life away from the rat race. The City of Terrace offers many amenities and is the business and adventure hub of Northwest BC...so we have some good things going on.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent