About the Role
Cadabra Studiois currently looking for a self-motivated and hardworking Outside Sales Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
We're looking for someone with a demonstrated sales aptitude and excellent sales closing skills.
It is a perfect position for a self-contained, motivated, and persistent person who is striving for developing networking.
- Represent the company on conferences, meetings and so on;
- Contact potential customers by means of phone calls, e-mails, and face-to-face meetings;
- Turn potential customers into dedicated fans of Cadabra Studio's design;
- Build relationships with potential clients using your communication skills, uncover true needs of their business, and recommend our services;
- Collaborate daily with both existing and new customers, establishing and maintaining good relations with them;
- Provide reports to management on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results;
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook;
- Drive our business forward by reaching and exceeding your sales goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills;
- Skills of working well independently and as part of a remote team;
- Experience of collaborating directly with small to mid-sized business;
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills;
- Effective time and activity management skills;
- Basic knowledge in graphic design and development;
- Support and consulting on IT field and company services in particular;
- All the necessary promotional materials for the client;
- Database of projects and a design portfolio;
- Assistance in the development of a strategy;
- Transparent reporting system;
- Support in events and conferences attendance;
- Friendly staff, daily meetings to keep up with the workflow;
- Quick cost calculation for projects and preparation of all necessary documentation;
- High commission (15% of the contract amount).
Cadabra Studiois the story of the passion and hard work. We are passionately in love with what we do and we work hard to do it well. The magic began when the team of the enthusiasts tired of poorly-designed products got together to make something real.
As users, we know what do people actually expect from the services they use, what inspires and disappoints them. We also understand our client’s requirements and interests. This allowed us to create a highly functional and visually appealing design to satisfy both sides.
Now after years of hard work we are the team of experienced and dedicated UI/UX designers and developers. Our designing passion and hardworking nature brought us here and helps us put all the effort, care and a bit of magic in every project we make.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)