Do you want to participate in the development of a growing company in a field allowing a multitude of opportunities? Nuage is looking for full-time sales representatives for its Montreal office, a stimulating and rewarding work environment awaits you to maximize your skills and use your full potential. The position will consist primarily of developing the Canadian market for our platform serving real estate professionals.
We’re on a journey to transform real estate marketing & automation for the better. We wake up every morning thinking about how we can make life better for our fellow agents and strive to transform the real estate marketing process with constant software innovation, a vibrant community, and world-class support.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and prospects. Maintain contact by phone and email and regular follow-ups with prospects in the funnel
- Search and prospect, potential customers, including research on their current marketing strategy and the solution and service used.
- Reaching out to prospects. Making phone calls, active listening, understanding clients’ wants/needs/desires. Qualifying leads, seeing if product offering would be a good fit for client and company. Cultivating relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments.
- Scheduling and leading meetings and product demonstrations mainly by phone and computer share screen.
- Developing market intelligence and knowledge of competition, new sales, and industry trends in order to show prospects and clients their most profitable advertising sources, understand competitors’ strengths and demonstrate ROI.
- Actively participate in the development of the company throughout Canada and get involved with the sales team to the rapid growth of the company.
- Curious and eager to learn. You need to be able to learn new technology quickly and actively seek out new solutions, technologies, and techniques that will have a positive effect on your own and the company’s performance. You need to be able to identify knowledge gaps and take your responsibility for your own (company-sponsored) learning.
- Well-spoken, diplomatic and adept at interpersonal communication, both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and manage complicated timelines. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to keep a sense of humor in the midst of chaos.
- More than 1 year of experience in market development and sales. Have participated in the complete sales process from the first contact to the conclusion.
- Have experience selling products or services over the phone, cold calling and lead follow-up.
- Basic knowledge of lead generation techniques, sales funnel, landing page development and automated marketing tools / software (an asset)
What we offer
- We are an energetic team in full growth with a corporate culture focused on teamwork and individuals. We also know how to have fun off office hours and celebrate our victories and good moves.
- Your schedule and hours of work can be varied and changed quickly if you wish.
- Access to the latest technologies and immediate insight in new market developments.
- Positive and collaborative work environment, casual attire, team happy hours, motivated and supportive coworkers, company sponsored team outings...
The sales representative position has the ability to work remotely or at one of our offices.
Our head office is located in the Old Port of Montreal.
If the position of Inside Sales Representative appeals to you, apply to start your career adventure with us!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year