Our Organization Prime Health Ltd. is a fastest growing NNHP (Natural and Non-prescription Health Product) manufacturing company based in Maple Ridge, BC having presence in North America, Asia, Middle East and Latin American countries. We are passionate in delivering result and customer satisfaction. To boost our growth, we are looking for Quality Control (QC) Technician who can contribute in the following activities.
- Testing materials provided to the QC lab according to defined procedures.
- Sample tracking and documentation.
- Obtaining samples when required according to defined procedures.
- Assistance with investigation into out-of-specification results.
- Assistance with development of new laboratory procedures when required.
- Assistance with review of production documentation.
- Monitoring of lab inventory and maintenance of on-going lab requirements.
- Ensuring accurate and prompt documentation of activities according to established procedures.
- Conduct in process testing to ensure products comply with quality specifications.
- Work closely with Quality Control Manager and Production Manager.
- 0 – 2 years experience as a Quality Control Technician in a Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical company or similar type industry.
- Must possess a chemical or laboratory technology diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexible and has ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a natural health products or pharmaceutical laboratory.
Salary : Based on relevant experience and skill sets.
Job location : Maple Ridge, BC
Job type : Full time permanent
Benefits: : After probationary period
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent