Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Systems Analyst to join one of our clients located in Ottawa.
Our client is looking to engage the consulting services of a Systems Analyst with experience working within SAS and who is an Excel super user. The successful candidate must be entirely comfortable with SAS and Excel, and be able to work with the Business and Technology groups to ensure that accurate source data is brought in to the current solution for reporting purposes.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Participates in the requirements definition, design, development and implementation of user stories selected for deployment and aligned to support project requirements
- Translates business requirements into viable technical solutions
- Oversees and participates in the testing of developed technical solutions from a unit and component integration perspective
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of complex integration service issues
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process, systems, and other efficiency improvements
- Works effectively in the team and contributes to team effectiveness through personal style
- Advanced hands on development experience with SAS
- Advanced hands on development experience with Excel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted