Pushor Mitchell LLP is currently seeking a Corporate/Commercial Legal Assistant or Paralegal to join our team. This is a full time, permanent position and is ideal for anyone wanting to join a firm that takes pride in having a collegial working atmosphere where growth, professional development and team work is supported.
Job Requirements may include:
· Preparation of documentation for leasing transactions, including long term leases of Westbank First Nation land;
· Preparation of documentation for setting up and providing ongoing maintenance services for limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and joint ventures;
· Preparation of documentation for commercial purchase and sale transactions (assets and/or shares), completing all due diligence searches and reviewing, and preparation of management, employment and shareholders agreements;
· Preparation of documentation relating to all aspects of basic and professional incorporations, alterations to notice of articles, all share transactions, all types of ITA exchanges, rollovers and transactions, continuations and restorations, amalgamations and dissolutions;
· Preparation, registration and completion of commercial lending transactions for lenders;
· Preparation of necessary documents for commercial real estate property transactions;
· Processing client accounts;
· Other general legal administrative duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
We reward your commitment and efforts with a competitive Total Compensation program, an annual Bonus program, monthly Wellness credits and personal learning and Professional Development opportunities. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes extended Health and Dental, a Health Spending Account, and a matching RSP program.
Apply in confidence via email with resume to Lisa Blue, Human Resources Advisor
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent