Technology Cloud Transformation Specialist-22000B6W
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
Location: Telecommuting / remote from within US or Canada
This is an exciting opportunity to help some of the biggest global organizations to modernize their technology platforms. Within this role you will work with a variety of clients across industries around large-scale Cloud multi-cloud adoption and transformation.
- Lead large scale technology modernization and re-platform to cloud programs for multi-nationals and Fortune 500 organizations
- Build business value case, transformation roadmap, delivery & operations strategy for a multi-year program
- Work with cross-lines-of-business within Oracle and other vendors and clients to build the vision for the technology platform
- Build and maintain relationships with CxOs & -1 with a focus on broad technology platform modernization strategy and business outcomes
- Architectural leadership for complex multi-cloud deployments, Data Center Exit programs, Large scale Enterprise IT Transformations
- Design an innovative Cloud strategy for Modern IT Platform with ITIL and DevOps
- Lead in architecture, planning and deployment of cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid data center technology solutions including Oracle Cloud, and other hyper-scalers
- Collaborate with Oracle Cloud Engineering teams to influence Product Roadmap
- Experience with Large Digital and Cloud migration from “On Prem” to Public Cloud or Multi-Cloud platforms with large and complex Fortune 500 organizations
- Minimum of 5 years of Cloud Transformation / workload migration experience
- Experiences in variety of workload types for Technology modernization to Cloud (IaaS/PaaS), such as Enterprise Data Warehouse, ERP Systems (finance, supply chain, CRM), OSS/BSS Systems, Mainframes etc
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery
- Extensive experience with workload migration to providers such as OCI, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Mastery in Cloud Architecture concepts such as SDN, IaaS, PaaS Services, Open Source ecosystems (CNCF), Cloud Security, Cloud Connectivity and Architectural Patterns for Hybrid and multi-cloud deployments
- Experience Oracle technology and Product knowledge is desirable
- Extensive history of Customer Advocacy with understanding on how to suggest and innovative technical decisions, get client consensus and deliver commitments
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire