Cantonese speaking CAREGivers are needed in Vancouver!
At Home Instead Senior Care Vancouver, our passionate team of CAREGivers are leading the way in providing support and care to seniors in their own homes. It is through their dedication that our great reputation is spreading. As a CAREGiver, you will create meaningful relationships with seniors and support them to stay at home in their own environment. Our philosophy is to Build Trust, Take the Lead and Share Our Hearts.
We provide non-medical caregiver services which support seniors to live in their own homes in the central Vancouver area. Our services include:
Our ideal CAREGiver candidate:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying elders to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support
- Personal Care
- Dementia Care
- Overnight and weekend care
- Speaks and understands Cantonese fluently
- Has a flexible schedule and is available to work a minimum of two days per week up to full time
- shifts are available days, evenings and nights
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Has a caring heart and patience
- Speaks and understands English fluently
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or email
- Caregiver experience is desirable but not required; training will be provided to all new employees
- Must be living in the Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit
An active driver's license and/or car is a PLUS!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Vancouver:
We pay competitive rates from $17-$19 an hour
Medical and Dental Plans with part time work!
Caregiver Incentives each month
Caregiver Summer BBQ's and Holiday Parties!
Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a monthly basis provided!
54 cents a kilometer if you drive your clients!
If you are interested, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below, fill out the application and upload your resume and/or cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
Home Instead Senior Care
Recruitment & Engagement Team