Borea provides a work environment that is vibrant, dynamic and challenging. At Borea, you will be surrounded by the green energy construction industry’s best engineers, project managers, tradespeople, technicians, executives and administrators. We are looking for the best and brightest, who share our passion for building renewable energy parks, and power the next generation of Canadians.
Borea builds teams focusing on the following values:
- Taking Care of Each Other
- Embrace Challenge
- Innovate for a Better Future
- Lead with Passion
- Commit to the Highest Quality Standards
Rooted in these values, its team gives the best of its talent and expertise and produces the expected results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
The Construction Worker is a safety-minded worker that should have construction industry experience and access to reliable transportation. The schedules are subject to variations depending on the project needs and delays. The ideal candidates are self starters willing to follow directions closely. Additionally, the laborer should be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Load and unload materials and place them in work areas
- Spotting trucks and equipment while backing up
- Capable of using equipment such as mixers, compressors and pumps, or monitoring their operation
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
- Dig pits, trenches in preparation for job site construction
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- Direct traffic to or near the construction site
· High school diploma/GED preferred
· Previous construction industry experience preferred
· Valid driver license
· Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
· Good physical condition
· Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle
· Comfort working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
Responsibilities, duties and requirements can vary according to the project needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift