Slot Attendants provide customer service to patrons on the electronic gaming floor by assisting customers as necessary or requested with payouts, beverages or other needs while following all practices and procedures according to gaming regulations. Supports the operations of the business by adding ticket rolls to machines and stocks other supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides friendly and helpful customer service to all patrons on gaming floor
- Maintains custody of the Attendants’ inventory of currency, forms, documents, and records to operate a bank on the casino floor
- Alerts a Security Officer, Slot Director or Shift Manager of suspicious or questionable customer behavior
- Alerts Slot Manager or Shift Manager of jackpots in addition to marketing department
- Assists with jackpot paperwork and provides patrons with copies of any required documents
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs relative to gaming equipment
- Complete Slot incident reports as required
- Stays up to date machine locations and new games
Qualifications and Requirements
Prior experience working with slot machines or VLTs is required in addition to experience providing customer service to a large diverse clientele. Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships for future business is ideal. Teamwork philosophy to, assist and collaborate with other team members in support of resorts mission vision and values. Experience in cash handling is considered an asset.
The slot attendant needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs or hinges but independently, push in chairs, bend and use arms consistently in a loud environment.
Slot Attendants must obtain and maintain Serving it Safe, responsible alcohol service.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.