WE'VE MOVED AND WE WANT YOUR HELP!!!
Who are we?
Leon’s Orillia is part of the largest Furniture and Appliance franchise group in Northwestern Ontario. Due to continued growth, we are looking for the best and the brightest people to join our growing team and help us continue in our mission to become Simcoe County’s Home Furnishings store of choice. Customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at and why we do it. It shapes our business decisions and our everyday actions to drive our business forward.
This is not your run of the mill delivery and warehouse job. Leon’s Delivery Associates play an integral role in the final stages of our promise to be the best at customer service.
The delivery of well-built and undamaged furniture, appliances and electronics is the responsibility of the team of warehouse associates that we entrust with these tasks. From loading product into a customer’s car, unloading trailers and delivery trucks, and cycling inventory to unpacking and staging furniture and appliances prior to delivery. These are the final “A-Ha” moments that we take seriously, and expect our team of exceptional warehouse associates to as well.
What we are looking for
A hard working, get the job done, “Like A Rock” personality who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, can stay organized and on task, all while remaining cool under pressure and providing top notch customer service with a smile.
* 2-3 years of driving experience on commercial vehicles with a clean driving abstract and the ability to be insured on our fleet plan.
* 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment is preferred, but we are willing and eager to train the right person.
* You have a profound sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, and are dependable and punctual.
* You must be able to lift 100-150lbs and be in good physical shape.
* This job requires both a keen attention to detail and the ability to work on the floor and the trucks.
* WHMIS and First Aid Certification is a bonus!!
WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS FOR THEIR INTEREST, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Job Type: Full-time