Install assistants help install HVAC equipment and Indoor Air Quality accessories for our customers, while giving them the Red Carpet Treatment.Education/Experience/Skills
- NO Experience required, training is provided
- Valid license, with clean driving record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Preference will be given to current journeymen apprentices.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunity for growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent