Assistant Manager, North American Branch Operations(Parental Leave)
EncoreFX is seeking a temporary (1 Year) full-time Assistant Manager to join our North American Branch Operations team. Reporting to the Manager, Branch Operations the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Manager in their day to day activities, providing support to Branch Operations staff located throughout North America, and ensuring processes and procedures are being followed.
- Provide vacation coverage for Operations Staff
- Perform regular audit and QA reporting on internal processes
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed through-out branches
- Provide training to new operations employees, as well as train existing employees on new policies and procedures
- Act as a point of reference for branch operations in regards to procedural queries
- Identify process and procedural gaps; monitor and revise processes as required
- Assist the Branch Operations Manager with operations related projects and updates as necessary
- Provide general support to our corporate branches and head office departments as needed.
- Develop new processes in cooperation with the Manager and related internal departments
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance, Business, or Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Previous experience with customer on-boarding and KYC preferred
- Experience with AML/CTF compliance in the financial industry
- Ability to break down complex procedures, identify and resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to meet time critical deadlines
- Some travel may be required
- Must have a flexible schedule to work varying shifts
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Calgary AB
Job Type: Full-time