AOG Coordinator, Customer Response Center, (24/7 rotation)-MON17140
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate with the different departments of the organization such as the Field Service Representatives (FSRs), Account Managers (CSAMs), Parts Logistics, BAS/ASF, and Senior Management in order to return the aircraft to service.
- During an AOG event, you will ensure and/or oversee that the necessary logistics are in place to support the customer, such as MRP or Service Facility requirements, GSE, parts and/or kits, engineering documentation, special flight permits.
- Interface and follow up with the customer and/or its representatives as well as vendors will be required until complete resolution.
- Oversee specific aircraft medium term events that require specific attention in logistics and problem solving.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics or Mechanics) or 10 years of related aviation experience.
- You have a strong comprehensive knowledge of the Global platform and the Challenger is an asset.
- You have strong French & English communication skills (spoken and written).
- You are comfortable using MS Office programs.
- You are customer-oriented & a team player.
- You are available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends on rotation.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
15.02.2020, 2:20:26 AM