Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
The Commercial Sales Manager will manage and provide ongoing leadership to Commercial sales representatives who are responsible for driving revenue through management of existing, and prospective new commercial accounts. In addition to providing leadership to this team, the Sales Manager will also contribute to the strategic direction and vision of Ceridian Canada’s sales practices, processes and measures.
- Develop, implement and execute effective sales strategies for the assigned Sales Team
- Ensures Sales Reps maintain consistent attainment against their assigned Performance Metrics
- Conducts weekly and monthly Business Review meetings and measures and analyzes performance metrics for the senior leadership team
- Leads team meetings, conducts employee 1-on-1 meetings as well as individual learning and development
- Provides effective leadership to the assigned Sales Team: recruits high performing staff, coaches and trains for improved sales performance, monitors and measures sales activity, establishes performance objectives and provides performance feedback, recognizes and rewards performance, motivates the Team to maximize their contribution, provides change leadership
- 2+ years proven success in sales leadership role managing individual sales contributors in HR technology, ERP software or directly related field, or 3+ years successful sales experience at Ceridian
- Proven track record of success consistently achieving or exceeding assigned team sales quota
- Highly independent decision-making ability and accountability for execution of business objectives for all areas of responsibility
- Position requires a high degree of resourcefulness, tact, and a thorough understanding of team and client’s needs, product capabilities and internal policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Regional Travel 50 -75%
- Results Oriented
- Organizational Courage
- Talent & Self-Development
- Strategic Leadership
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.