Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With over 69,000 associates, the company operates more than 320 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 650,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2019 that ended June 29, 2019, the company generated sales of more than $60 billion.
Sysco, one of Canada’s Best Employers 2019, as listed by Forbes, is dedicated to our global corporate social responsibility goals and to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Join our winning team.
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
This role is responsible for creating custom reporting, analytics, and insights for all Field Sales & Marketing programs and initiatives. This includes Corporate and Regional marketing promotions and programs, GSM performance insights, Sysco Rewards, social media, sales technology, Business Resources, training and development, order channels, territory management, fiscal sales planning, and brand/sourcing sales growth initiatives.
Reporting, analytics and profitability analysis for all Field Sales & Marketing programs and initiatives.
Provide business insights to support data driven decision making to Corporate leadership and Regional sales leadership.
Ability to present data and insights visually to be compelling and actionable for targeted stakeholders.
Support the development of regular performance scorecards, period reporting, quarterly market review presentations and annual operating plans.
Sysco Rewards Program administration such as analytics, reporting, new item process, IDS utilization, and maintenance. Supplier rewards enrollment and billing process.
Supplier relations pertinent to invoicing and reconciliation including Central Billing.
Database clean-up and maintenance.
Support website and email marketing initiatives including digital delivery, content development, targeted marketing, testing, reconciliation/tracking and maintenance.
Support and work with Regional field teams on insights, tracking and benchmarking.
Optimizing existing reporting and processes.
Is willing to work safely with minimal environmental impact and understands the importance of reporting all hazards, incidents, and environmental spills immediately to their Supervisor.
Understands that they play an integral role in their own safety and that of their colleagues and is willing to speak out when hazards are present
- Other Field Sales, Marketing and analysis/insights responsibilities as required.
- A minimum of three (3+) years job related experience, with experience in a marketing and/or analytical role preferred.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Data Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or related degree.
- Advanced proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn rapidly as required.
- Proficiency in enterprise reporting tools – COGNOS and Tableau.
- Proficiency in digital analytical reporting tools including Google Analytics.
- Experience in website administration, data testing and optimization.
- Understanding of graphic packaging and web design.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com platform or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels and across functions.
- Ability to complete multiple work assignments under tight deadlines and agility to adapt priorities.
- Understanding of basic financial reporting and accounting procedures.
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Integrity | Excellence | Teamwork | Inclusiveness | Responsibility
Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP • Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts • Free on-site parking • Employee appreciation events • (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)