Front Desk Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to all our guests throughout their entire stay.
Job duties of this position include:
- Greeting customers with a warm and engaging smile.
- Completes the registration, check-in, and check-out procedures, ensuring all guest information is accurate and up to date.
- Computes bills and assists guests in making payments.
- Promptly answers the telephone-using positive and clear communication.
- Assisting Housekeeping team with room cleans when required.
- Checks on any unresolved departures.
- Reviews special requests for incoming arrivals, communicating promptly with Housekeeping any special requests.
- Keeps front desk and lobby area tidy.
- Observe and report security issues to management immediately.
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity.
- Fields guest complaints and inquiries.
- Incentive rewards
- Actively engages in the signature training program
- Completes daily check lists and clearly communicate through daily pass on with colleagues.
- Cover Night Audit shifts when required
- Provide property site tours to potential guests with accurate knowledge of property details and services.
- Recommend and book activities and restaurants.
Prerequisites: The ideal candidate will have experience in Room Master, ADR, Rev Par, AM/PM sales point, and two- way radios. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including overtime when required.
Education: Must have minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Must have excellent verbal, written and computer system skills.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Front Desk Agent. Previous Night Auditor experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
We offer competitive wages with a wage increase after 3 months, 6 months and annually based on the results of a performance review.
We have a comprehensive group medical plan after 6 months of full-time employment.
Discounts at all sister properties, in Canmore, Calgary, and Whistler.
Referral bonus where you can earn up to $500 per referral.
Summer bonus program where you can earn $2 more per hour for all hours worked from June 15th to October 15th. Must be employed for the entire duration of the period to be eligible.
Canmore- We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation all within walking distance to work for only $15/day. The units consist of apartments, condos, and houses with 2-3 bedrooms. All units are equipped with their own bathroom/s, full sized kitchen, and in-suite laundry. All bedrooms and living rooms are fully furnished with the essentials, including free internet and cable. Occupancy in the units is limited to ensure a comfortable living environment. Smaller units have a maximum of 2-3 people with 1 bathroom and the larger units have a maximum of 4-5 people with 2-3 bathrooms.
Clique Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$19.95 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care