We are professional, agile, and our goal is to have S&S Logistics be a top of the barrel, up and coming Freight Management company. From running our own trucks to freight brokerage, we handle it all .
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
We are seeking a Junior Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching potential customers, making sales calls, and developing relationships with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong understanding of the sales process, and the ability to work independently. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to gain valuable experience in the sales industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Understand customer needs and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
- Gather customer feedback and provide reports to management.
- Develop and implement sales plans for assigned territory.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and sales activities.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3K 4R6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Transportation: 1 year (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T3K 4R6