To develop IT solutions, to build and maintain network and server infrastructure. You will need to think on your feet, to be results driven and use your broad technical knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve infrastructure and user-end issues.
Candidates must have:
- 7-10 years hands-on with structuring IT network experience :
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Srong knowledge Virtualization: Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server and Microsoft HyperV, Perform P2V and V2V systems migration.
- Strong knowledge of Data Storage Technology: Building and managing storage solution.
- Strong knowledge of System/Network Architectures: maintain data center environmental. Manage and build servers, experience with Microsoft products.
- Good knowledge of Network Security: Configuring and managing firewalls like Fortinet, WatchGuard and Cisco.
- Strong results driven and organisationalskills: Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures.
- Excellent customer servicesskill: Provide tier 3 technical support
- Fully bilingual (French & English)
Location: Montréal (Anjou)
6 month contract, + possibility of employment after
Job Type: Full-time