Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
1. Operation Training Programs Development and Enhancement
- Communicate with Specialists and related parties of Store Support center to ensure store operation training curriculum, materials, process and other documentations are in formats and systems which aligned with company’s requirement nationwide.
- Collaborate with Specialists, design, review for Certification training programs for variance level trainer, including Peer Trainers, Hub Store Trainers etc.
- Partner closely with Operations Specialists work out and update training materials for store level trainees and new general staff.
- Assist in design of new training program and training process
- Identify training needs and determine the appropriate training solution.
- Responsible for development and conduct communication with store colleagues of various levels to ensure smooth launch of new program or process
- Assist in development of evaluation mechanism to measure the effectiveness of training program
- Assist in design training evaluation and conduct survey online or via store visit
2. Training Coordination
- Communication within the Training team to ensure everyone briefed on new training processes and on how to use the training materials properly.
- Collect and maintain Store Talent list and keep update for Operations team.
- Coordinate with experts of the subject matters to develop training courses for Department Trainee and Store Manager Trainee.
- Responsible for the training arrangement for both GoToTraining and Classroom training for stores.
- Act as a window to respond to training related questions timely and accurately.
- Provide translation assistance to T&T colleagues, if necessary, upon training assignments.
- Support store training by provide period report to monitor training progress.
- Ensure exams, related evaluation / sign off forms and training checklists…etc. are designed, created, updated, translated, amended and/or compiled in a timely manner.
3. Support E-learning (Ultipro)
- Act as a liaison between HR and Operations Training to ensure a smooth administration of Operations Training courses on the E-learning platform.
- Provide sufficient support to store, training department teammates and other instructor to conduct E-learning course via GoToTraining.
- Develop documented scripts, subtitles and narration in English and Chinese, based on key concepts or work procedure set forth by subject matter experts.
4. National Project Coordination
- Follow up project progress by monitoring and checking milestones
- Schedule and coordinate meeting among project team members
- Prepare, modify presentation materials for project update
- Work closely with concerned parties project teams
5. Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior(s)
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
1. Demonstrate strong ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages and to quickly react to changing priorities and needs.
2. Troubleshooting of technical issues as they occur. Self-motivated in learning new training technologies.
3. Strong written and verbal communication and translation skills in both English and Chinese.
4. Advance level in MS office, Outlook, Office365.
5. Experience in cooperate training activities; experience in retail companies; familiarity with SCORM and Learning Management System is an asset.
6. Integrity in handling multimedia files and respect the use of digital representation of other individuals.
7. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders.
8. Travel to ON and AB is required.