*NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Job Type: Full-time
Required language: English and French
Predictive Success Corporation is a workforce analytics powerhouse headquartered in Whitby, ON with 400+ clients serviced across Canada and the United States. Our Global Best Practice platforms solve people challenges for clients of all sizes, across all industries.
With an established clientele across a wide range of industries including healthcare, financial services, professional services, manufacturing, retail, and construction, Predictive Success works with organizations ranging from start-ups to $1B+ in revenue.
Industry: Human Resources, Computer Software, Management Consulting
- Prospecting – researching potential clients and creating a list of possible prospects (within the province of Quebec) with all relevant information
- Cold calling prospects and attending networking events as required
- Sets up appointments for Montreal sales rep with prospects
- Leads the development strategy for existing accounts while growing and building strong, long lasting relationships with high level personnel
- Upsell and renew accounts for top customers ensuring smooth growth transition
- Outline and execute a clear growth plan for all accounts while fine-tuning and redeveloping as necessary
- Participate in senior level conversations concerning the benefit and impact of the Predictive Success suite of solutions.
- Collaborate with Managing Principals to optimize training experience; reinforce and support new product launches/ plans.
- Model accountability, creativity, resourcefulness, energy, passion, leadership, integrity, honesty, and team building.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to manage several projects at once
- Works well in a team-based environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound problem solving abilities
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Experience communicating with all levels of employees both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience employing exceptional customer relationship management skills
Predictive Success is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- French, English (Required)