MENZIES AVIATION AIRCRAFT FUEL AGENT HIRING EVENT
********If you already have a Purple RAIC you will get a bonus of $2000.00 after 6 months on the job*************terms and conditions apply
We are having a hiring event where we will be conducting on the spot interviews. We are looking forward to you becoming a member of the Menzies Aviation family.
Aug 12th, 2019
8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel*
55 Reading Court, Toronto ON, M9W 7K7
*Parking is free on premises
Valid G Driver's license
Passport (if you have one)
Work Permit/PR/Citizenship/Birth Certificate (if born in Canada) - whatever is applicable to you
To get an idea of what Re-Fueling agent does please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heTA0cmrgOA
- The re-fuel position involves putting fuel into the plane. It requires lifting and moving of very heavy and bulky hoses. Climbing the ladder attaching the hose to the plane. The candidate must have an unexpired G Driver’s license to drive the fuel truck.
- You will need to be able to perform simple mathematical functions such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with regards to weight, measurement and volume as part of the job is to interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions as they pertain to fueling.
- You will be required to maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
- We cross-train our employees so you may be expected to work in other areas of the operation.
- While previous experience may be beneficial, it is not required as we provide classroom and on the job training to ensure you are fully trained for your new position prior to starting.
- Valid G Driver's License with good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Open availability - able to work any shift, including nights, weekends and holidays
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Able to work outside in all types of weather conditions
- Able to meet and maintain the security level
- Able to work under tight time constraint
We are hiring for Full Time positions only
Please help us continue to provide an excellent aviation experience to our passengers at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.25 /hour
- Secondary School (Required)
- Full G driver's license (Required)