We are launching a new SaaS company and we are looking to build out our Product Development team in Vancouver and Amsterdam.
We are specifically looking for super talented NLP and GANs developers to join the family.
As a Senior developer with Machine Learning you will be a key member of our development team delivering on the company product.
You will use your experience building real-world ML solutions in Natural Language Processing, Generative Adversarial Networks, Artificial General Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Transformers.
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile environment with a highly talented global team and seniors to assist you in taking then next steps in your career.
We are a React.js Platform with front end, middle and back-end positions on our team as we design, build and deploy our SaaS solution in a global 24/7 production environment.
- Experience building Machine Learning solutions
- Have solid Knowledge in Open AI GPT-2 model and Google BERT models
- 4+ years development experience – preferably with PyTourch, Python, TensorFlow, Fastai
- Experience developing and supporting a 24/7 SaaS solution
- Experience with the cloud stacks (GCP or AWS)
- Experience with Development tools, RESTful API and Third party integrations
- Experience with the Development process (Design, Implement, QA, Release, Maintain)
- Self-directed; executes on general goals and knows when and how to seek assistance from management
- PhD or Master’s education in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with XML and/or EDI is an assets
- Experience building an enterprise class business automation solution is an asset
- Fluency in Arabic language is also an asset.
- Proactive, results oriented personality who takes initiative and seizes opportunity
- Detail oriented and analytical who will be focused on building maintainable and extensible solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proven track record of working with a team that successfully delivers on a product vision
- Work on an Agile team delivering improvements in every Sprint
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new features
- Develop new features within a Sprint
- Able to quickly learn and contribute to the documentation of the existing infrastructure and architecture
- Assist the Onboarding Team with complex/custom client solutions and during times of high-volume new client onboarding
- Recommend and implement improvements to the existing development process
- Assist with the recruitment, training, leadership, and mentoring of future Developers and QA
- Assist the Software Development management as required with projects related to the usage of the Company Service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $82,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- SaaS Development: 4 years (Required)
- ML/DL: 2 years (Required)
- GANs: 1 year (Required)
- NLP: 1 year (Required)