ActiveConversion started with a vision to fix the broken marketing and advertising industry. Today we take our customers’ marketing spend and turn it into a way to generate sales in a predictable way. We combine our sales and marketing software with marketing campaigns and services to generate results for our customers.
As a digital marketing specialist, you will execute a broad range of digital marketing campaigns. You will facilitate our customers’ success and will be responsible for creating and improving digital marketing campaigns including search and display advertising, email marketing, and social advertising.
The ideal candidate is diligent and a self-starter, open to direction from the team, and great at prioritizing to make sure everything gets done well and on time. They are a strong communicator, a solid content writer, and love wearing multiple hats to ensure the customer has a great experience and great results.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client communication regarding their digital marketing services, potential improvements, and performance
- Help clients set up and use our conversion software, including drafting emails and landing pages using a drag and drop page editor
- Crafting compelling content for our clients; digital marketing campaigns, email campaigns, advertisements, website content, and articles
- Keyword research for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Onsite search engine optimization of client websites
- Basic configuration and monitoring of Google Ads accounts
- Other digital marketing and client communications as needed
- Demonstrate teamwork by interacting effectively with other parts of the company with a culture of accountability
- A solid understanding of, and experience with, digital marketing including email marketing, paid search, paid social and display advertising
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear, regular communication to keep projects on track – both internal and external
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role required
- Preferred certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Inbound Marketing
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience in marketing or business preferred
- Marketing automation experience is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
Please note this is a position in Calgary, but we are offering remote work possibilities. During COVID we are working from home, but the position can be in-office after this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19