$65,000 to $85,000 per year
JD Kozak & Associates is a well-established Winnipeg CPA accounting firm requiring an experienced public accounting manager. Full time position available with excellent opportunity for advancement.
Our Firm provides a positive and relaxed working environment making our business a desirable place to work. We encourage and nurture success both for our clients as well our employees. Our Firm has built-in efficiencies to maximize our work day which allows for a work-life balance.
Our compensation package is competitive within the industry and includes a Private Health Services Plan with RRSP component, vacation entitlement, and paid professional development courses. Other benefits include free parking, corporate social events, and office closure during Christmas Holidays.
- Provide training and support to other team members on an ongoing basis;
- Provide sound advice to clients on technical accounting and tax issues in various industries;
- Timely preparation or detailed review of assurance and non-assurance financial statement engagements for clients in various industries including non-profit entities;
- Timely preparation or detailed review of personal and corporate tax returns for clients in various industries including non-profit entities;
- Effective communication with our clients, staff, and partners as well as government agencies and other professionals; and,
- Develop new business relationships and explore additional opportunities with existing clients to further growth.
To qualify for this excellent opportunity candidates must have the following:
- You hold a professional designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) with a minimum of four years of public accounting experience;
- You have a strong analytical and problem solving skills and a proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- You are highly proficient with MS Office; experience with Caseware and Profile or similar tax preparation packages; and,
- You have strong leadership abilities; experience managing a team is considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Public Practice: 4 years (Preferred)