Position Overview & Main Responsibilities:
As a Network Administrator within MindGeek Global Networking Team, you will be responsible of providing tier 1 support to all internal customers on the various access platform available to our users as well as contributing to the team’s projects. The ideal candidate will have strong troubleshooting skills, in depth knowledge of the OSI model and the relation between the different layers, provide quick end user resolution and work internally with the network team toward permanent resolutions.
Requirements and qualifications of the position:
- In depth understanding of Juniper’s JunOS
- In depth knowledge of MP-BGP (inet, inet-vpn and evpn families)
- Hands on experience with Label Switching
- Experienced in a multi-tenant environment (ISP, Datacenters)
- Good communication skills and capacity/willingness to work in a multi-teams environment.
- Be resourceful, inventive and passionate about Internet technologies.
- Be willing to automate yourself out of a job.
- Work with the Security and Systems team to resolve issues.
- Experienced in a highly available environment.
- Experienced working in a multi-tenant environment (Service Provider/Data Center Operator)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Required Technical Skills:
Strong working knowledge of Juniper's Junos cli.
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Experience with 802.1x Authentication
- Experience with radius server management and configuration
- Experienced with WiFi networks.
- Install and integrate new hardware
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- CCNP/CCIE or JNCIP/JNCIE certifications are a plus
Our infrastructure is built on:
- Juniper MX routers
- Juniper EX switches
- Juniper QFX switches
- Juniper SRX firewalls
- Aruba Access Points
MindGeek use extensively the following technologies:
- Routing: MPLS, MPLS L3VPN, MPLS L2VPN, EVPN, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, RSVP, LDP
- Switching: RSTP, LACP, MC-LAG
- Access: 802.1X
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Leadership development program, on-demand online learning, Educational Assistance Program, Lunch&Learns.
- Daily breakfast
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Social Events throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday party and 5 a 7 cocktails and bites.
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Ronald MacDonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
No agency calls or emails.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- MP-BGP (inet, inet-vpn and evpn families): 3 years (Preferred)
- Juniper’s JunOS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)