CORE Linepipe is growing. Be a part of the excitement!
We are looking for a Pipeline Laborer’s to join our field team!
CORE is a privately held oilfield pipeline manufacturing and service company founded in 2012. The Company manufactures and installs a unique factory build pipe-in-pipe corrosion-resistant pipeline system. CORE’s Linepipe product called CORE Liner® uses an outer steel pipe for structural integrity and damage-resistance with a polymer liner inserted in the pipe for a reliable and durable corrosion-resistance barrier. During pipeline construction, welding is eliminated by coupling the steel pipe with a patented mechanism called ClickWeld® which provides a strong, efficient method of joining the steel pipe without compromising the internal plastic liner.
The Pipeline Laborer is an integral member of CORE’s field service team who complete the installation of CORE’s products on various customer worksites located throughout western Canada.
· Under the direction of CORE’s Field Foreman, work with other members of the field services team to complete the installation of CORE’s products on customer worksites.
· Depending on experience and skills, duties can range from general labor to operation of a track hoe to lift, move or place equipment or materials.
· Ensure the completion of tasks are in accordance with CORE’s policies and procedures to ensure safety and quality.
· Collaborate with pipeline construction companies and other service providers on customer worksites to ensure the efficient installation of CORE’s products.
· Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
· Complete all tasks assigned by the Field Foreman.
· Execute tasks in a professional manner, and on time.
· Valid class 5 Driver’s license.
· Complete a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screening and fitness test.
· Be able to lift 50 lbs. and be physically able to perform manual tasks.
Bonus points given for the following:
· Heavy Equipment Operator & Ground Disturbance Certification.
· Experience operating heavy equipment.
· Experience with oil and gas steel pipeline construction.
· Experience with poly pipeline fusion.
· This position will pay between $24 - $26 hourly, with overtime
· Comprehensive benefits package
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CORE is committed to the principles of employment equality and encourages the applications from women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$26.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Expected start date: 2022-05-02