We’re seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing sales team.
This position is at the heart of the organization and fuels the overall growth of SiteVue. Reporting to the Manager of Business Development, BDRs will be responsible for generating and qualifying inbound and outbound opportunities in their assigned territory. The BDR will introduce SiteVue to potential customers and identify high-quality sales opportunities. The performance of the Business Development Representative will illustrate the success of marketing campaigns and pipeline development.
- The individual will target and nurture civil engineers, developers, general contractors, and subcontractors and will conduct targeted outbound efforts on accounts. This will require the use of social selling on LinkedIn and Outreach. It will also require calling and personalized email messages.
- The BDR will monitor all sales activity using the latest sales and marketing tools and techniques to generate awareness and interest in SiteVue.
- The BDR will communicate SiteVue's value proposition to the market and be able to ask questions to understand the needs and requirements of a potential customer.
- Other duties as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Holds a University Degree or College Diploma (Business or Economics preferred)
- Has minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Is competitive in nature and outgoing
- Has solid written and verbal communication skills
- Has energy, enthusiasm, and smarts
- Has aspirations of becoming a technology sales rep
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- Has a positive attitude
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a resume and cover letter.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing/share options
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- tech sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)