Automotive Sales & Leasing Consultant
Eastern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation
- Health and dental benefits
- Premier dealership setting
- Job Training and advancement
- A positive vibrant team environment
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
If these characteristics describe you, chances are you have all the makings of an incredible sales person and we want to chat with you!
Eastern Chrysler is an AutoCanada dealership. We are looking to grow our already incredible sales team! As part of the greater sales team, reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working with our valued clients with the goal of successfully matching them with new or pre-owned vehicles. You will be successful in this role when you use your knowledge of the sales framework and leverage your passion for cars and your expertise related to customer service to increase sales revenue.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Listen to the client to enable meeting their needs.
- Be empathetic to the client’s needs, wants, and concerns.
- Be patient and guide clients through the buying process supported by the established sales framework.
- Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating the vehicles features and conducting a test drive.
- Complete vehicle quotes and explain financing and warranty options for new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Transfer ownership of a vehicle utilizing an established delivery process which ensures the client understands the vehicles operating features and warranty.
- Become a brand specialist by attending sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Contribute ideas to and participate in the development and implementation of the dealership’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Meet sales goals and objectives and all required metrics related to the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our valued clients to further promote the dealership’s brand within the market.
- Support online clients by answering questions and setting up appoints when appropriate.
- Manage the customer service experience by following up with clients to obtain feedback and request referrals.
- Create an exceptional client experience.
- Assist the dealership leadership team in ensuring the lot is optimally merchandised to maximize sales.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in automotive sales.
- Post-Secondary education in business or a related discipline would be considered an asset.
- Friendly, approachable and supportive.
- The desire, willingness and ability to excel at sales.
- Ability to think like a customer, to provide the best possible sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent negation and presentation abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- Ability to work independently in a dealership environment as well as be part of a team.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- A person of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products including Outlook, Skype Business, Excel, Word and other programs.
- Experience using CRM systems or automotive software systems would be considered an asset.
- Must be a great listener and be willing to ask the customer for their business and be willing to earn their business by providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a safe driving history.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.