Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for motivated video gamer testers to join our team.
- Dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- Works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- Remains engaged while working in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Hold a Canadian Citizenship, a Permanent Residence or a Work Permit.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Curiosity and desire to know how video games work.
- Able to adapt to various tasks.
- Passionate for video games.
Candidates should be available full-time to work from home and in-office according to project demands, and already live in the Montreal area to be eligible.
Given the current COVID-19 situation, rigorous security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.
- $16.20 (bonus of $2.50 per hour after 7:00 PM).
- On-call contract with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy for employees working from home.
- Bonus day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (community work, opportunities to volunteer).
- Webinars, Virtual social events, virtual training.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!