WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
Sales Development Representative
At Ross Video, we are Living Live! We are at the forefront of live video production, powering much of the world’s most compelling content with our smart production solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, driven individual to join our North American Inside Sales team as a Sales Development Representative.
As an SDR, you will have a hands-on role that plays an active part in helping develop Ross Video’s pipeline for revenue generation through the initiation of prospect calls with potential customers, and the creation of qualified sales leads. The successful candidate will be a direct extension of our front-line group of regionally based Sales Managers, creating and qualifying potential sales opportunities and documenting the customer situation for the sales team. You must bring integrity, drive, passion, superb communications skills; and be comfortable in cold calling situations. Ideally, you have a hunter mentality and desire to establish a career in sales.
- Use both telephone and email to qualify prospects by determining their motivation through a needs assessment guided by the Ross Way To Sell.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to communicate prospect information to sales
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing to create prospecting campaigns; including the follow up required to qualify the resulting sales leads
- Maintain and update activities related to lead prospecting and qualification in Salesforce
- Maintain accurate customer data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively assist Regional Sales Managers to execute their annual territory plan
- Perform other related duties as required.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- University degree in Business Administration, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ sales development experience in a complex, solution sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Salesforce.com
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Desire to constructively contribute to a team environment
- Multi-lingual will be considered an asset
This position is based in Ross Video’s Ottawa office, with occasional travel to sales events and industry conferences.
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.