On behalf of our Client, a global company in the financial sector, Equality Street is looking for a seasoned Senior Salesforce Developer / Technical Architect. This position will be ideal for someone with over 5-7 years Salesforce experience in Senior capacity. You are hands on but have provided leadership and coaching to more junior developers. You are committed to personal growth and becoming a Technical Architect.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, the ideal candidate for this role should bring to the table strong communication and decision-influencing skills, previous experience as a Full-Stack developer with recent broad exposure to numerous complex Salesforce environments.
In this capacity, Senior Salesforce Developer will be acting as a SME to support broad range of technical and non-technical team members, lead technical design development and ensure best practices adoption.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Using strong leadership skills, ensure effective coaching and mentorship of the technical and non-technical team members
- Lead Salesforce platform integration and development of the product
- Work on implementation and documenting Salesforce best standards and practices
- Work closely with junior team members, conduct code reviews, architectural reviews and lead internal peer advisory board
- Constantly work on the product’s quality to ensure customer’s satisfaction, participate in resolving any technical issues in a multi-vendor environment
- Manage overall development, validation, and deployment plans ensuring the compliance and security around the data management
- Advise on complex technical issues involving configuration, development, integration and continuous deployment
- Develop and maintain re-usable component libraries
- Support engineers in resolving findings from Code Quality & Security scans
Required knowledge, skills and competencies:
- 5+ years of hands on experience in a Senior Salesforce Developer capacity in a complex environment leading multiple deployment, preferably in a financial or consulting field
- Experience with different Salesforce DevOps tools (e.g. Copado) and methodologies in a multi-org environment, Apex Programming, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Salesforce APIs and Integrations
- Previous exposure to Salesforce architecture including multi-tenant architecture, object and data models
- Knowledge of CRM best practices and the AppExchange eco-system
- In-depth understanding of constraints of the Salesforce CRM applications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities)
- Strong background in system design including Object-oriented Design, data management and data architecture across multiple Salesforce Orgs
- Understanding of Governance of Security Model and Risk, and experience with third party solutions deployment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in order to mentor and coach team members
- Ability to influence technical and non-technical team members on different levels
- University degree (Computer Science or related discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- Advanced Salesforce Developer certificate, working toward the Architect certification
If you meet all of the above requirements, we encourage you to submit your resume to the EQS team for further discussion.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent