As a Java Microservices Developer (Full stack), you will:
· Design, develop and maintain the individual cloud based platform microservices that makes up the entirety of the Customer Journey Payment Solutions platform.
· Build a scalable, reliable, and high efficiency driven micro-services orchestration.
· Design and Develop private APIs and messaging endpoints for your services for rich functionality and administrative control within the platform.
· Ideal candidate should have solid understanding and experience in building server side components in a hosted cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure).
· To qualify for this job, you will need:
· Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience as a JAVA backend services developer in delivering highly available and scalable applications in a cloud operating environment.
· Payments/Digital Money Movement experience is highly desired but not mandatory
· Expertise in developing Java Microservices using spring boot, docker, Kubernetes etc.
· Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs is a must have experience.
· Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies and patterns; Kafka and/or related technologies a plus.
· Exposure to databases of any types relational, analytical, columnar, etc; including Postgres, along with MongoDB, a plus
· Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience a plus.
· Experience in Object Oriented Development
· Familiarity with Blockchain development is considered a plus
· Familiarity and experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques; ML application delivery experience a plus.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology.
· JAVA Microservices with Docker/ Kubernetes
· REST API Development
· Message Queues: Kafka, Solace
· Strong experience with Security (Java Cryptography, PCI DSS coding standards)
· SQL & Non-SQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB preferred)
· Blockchain development skills (Hyperledger) preferred.
· Strong Linux experience required.
Reference ID: BPI-TOR-0624
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$95,000.00 per year