We need permanent part time marketing specialist to sell our natural health products at Taobao China.
Since 2006, our company Vita Activate sells on a variety of E-commerce sales channels, but most of our sales come from Google, eBay and Amazon.com. Growing fast and need to expand our marketing team.
The Internet marketing role is perfect for someone that is obsessed with details and always trying to find the most effective method to promote our products. Success requires analyzing the web analytics of the individual products and use these data to improve the ranking and conversion rate
So you need to be the type of person that takes satisfaction from fixing things and putting them in place -- then doing it again with the next product. Some of your friends might call you perfectionist and a go getter.
Your goal is to increase the online sales of taobao. How? Analyze the web traffic and decide what needs to the fixed to increase the conversion rate
What You Will Do:
From time to time you will need to change the marketing strategies due the policy changes of the different Chinese market places (taobao)
You will be working closely with the marketing manager.
You must be an expert in online marketing with strong analytical skills. You should be extremely comfortable with computers and figuring out new applications on your own. We have some support and training at the first month, but this is largely a self-taught position.
- Strong Analytical
- Organized and details oriented
- Problem Solver with a "can do" and "will do" attitude
- Go-getter, someone that likes challenges
- Self-starter who can work to deadlines
- Fast Self-Learner, to keep up to date with the latest changes of online tactics and Amazon policies
- Team player, you inform team mates and manager about important changes
Your Technical Skills
- Excellent Chinese skills, verbal and written, especially in sales writing
- Good Chineseskills, verbal and written, especially in sales writing
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel, must know conditional formatting rules
- Intermediate SEO Skills, link building and increase Google ranking
- Coding Design Skills, must know basic HTML (via Dreamweaver or other tool)
- Basic Graphic design skills (via Photoshop or other tool)
To apply, please reply to this ad with your resume, cover letter (why join Vita Activate) and include your references
This role is defined as part time, but there is an opportunity to grow with the company and become full time depending on your performance.
Our Company Culture
Vita Activate strives to provide a rewarding working environment encouraging innovation, personal growth, and teamwork through a commitment to open communication and respect.
Vita Activate is health conscious company, so we expect you to have the same goal.
We have a culture where diversity is valued and where you have an opportunity to make a difference. You have the freedom to implement your ideas that are aligned with our company strategy, but we need to see results.
Job Type: Part-time