Real Estate Legal Assistant (18 month contract) - #14758
- Support a Senior Partner with both commercial and residential real estate matters;
- Draft all relevant transactional documents for purchases, sales, financing, and other matters;
- Perform title searches and obtain title insurance;
- Liaise with lawyers, clients, and other staff; and
- Other legal administrative duties as may be needed.
- 3 years of real estate legal experience;
- Solid understanding of residential and commercial real estate law;
- Strong transactional experience;
- Flexible, positive, team player attitude;
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Work, Outlook, Excel), Teraview, and Conveyancer
What's in it for you:
- Highly reputable, full-service law firm!
- Convenient downtown Toronto location;
- Salary up to $65K;
- Excellent benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to kentreg(at)kentlegal.com, and quote Opportunity #14758 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year