Gasparro's is a family owned retail butcher shop operating since 1960. Now hiring an experienced butcher.
- Greets customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Advises customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- Uses power grinder, slicing machine, band saw and manual cutting utensils to prepare meats for selling.
- Prepares special orders and displays of meat.
- Preforms other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
- Good communications skills and ability to read and write English.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
- Able to lift 50 to 60 pounds.
- Experience working as a meat cutter in a retail environment is an asset.
- Experience using variety of meat cutting equipment is an asset.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $650.00 /week
- Meat Cutting: 1 year (Preferred)