Our client, a growing and dynamic company in the Palmerston area, is looking to hire an exemplary Customer Service Supervisor to coach their staff to deliver exceptional customer service.
As the Customer Service Supervisor, you will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. You will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes.
To ensure success, you need to employ prudence and tact in interacting with others and be focused on customer and staff retention. Preferred candidates are able to perform to a high level of accuracy, and are meticulous and organized.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- Oversee and assess customer service staff activities, and provide them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategize and monitor daily activities of customer service operation.
- Take initiative to recommend and implement quality process improvements based on identified trends or other gaps in knowledge.
- Find efficiencies and streamline processes.
- Work with the Social Media team to establish, comprehend and assist in communication improvements and troubleshooting of reported issues.
- Interface with our consumers daily and monitor engagements across all channels to ensure that we deliver the best service experience.
- Assist customer service staff with duties where required.
- Train staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Investigate and solve customer service complaints.
- Assist with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Define KPIs, track, and report on targets that will position the company to deliver top quality service.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Perform additional duties where needed.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can ramp up quickly, who is technically savvy, and who lives and breathes for our customer.
- 2+ years work experience in a similar position.
- Hands on experience using help desk software (SalesForce Service Cloud or similar Client Relationship Management platform); must have in-depth system knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot systems.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service in a call center environment, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Experience with providing and managing teams that provide frontline consumer care.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to provide clear and accurate status update reports.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Bring a high energy, enthusiastic management style to the team - be the consumer champion!
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm while talking to consumers.
- Intermittent travel to the office in Toronto will be required.
If you feel that this role is a match for you and your career goals, please email your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!