Do you enjoy working in a great team environment where you have the opportunity to learn about aquatic products? Then we have the role for you! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our clients Aquatic products store in North Vancouver!
Our client prides themselves on building lasting and strong relationships with their customers and strive to create a relaxed team orientated environment within!
Who You Are:
- Personable and gets along well with others!
- Always eager to learn more!
- Loves working in a team orientated environment!
- Full time, permanent position
- Hours: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Pay: $45k – 50k/year
- Benefits after 3 months
- Managing incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails with customer inquiries
- Process basic invoicing and credit management tasks weekly
- Assist production team once a week with order picking, packing, and shipping duties
- Manage and process product orders
- Handle any customer complaints due to product issues or orders
- Experience in an administrative role is considered an asset!
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, B.C, and Vancouver, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)