Toronto Micro Electronics Inc. (TME) is a leading industrial computer design and manufacturing company. Located in Mississauga, just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
TME is involved in custom product design, custom modifications to standard products, as well as design and manufacturing of standard embedded computers for the OEM and System Integration markets worldwide.
This growing company is currently looking for competent staffs consisting of assembler electronics.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of electronic assembly.
- Basic computer knowledge / skills
- Good hand tools skills
- Clear criminal background
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Good communication
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude / Punctual
- Background electronics is an asset
- Soldering ability on both leaded and surface mount components is an asset
- Must be available to work overtime when needed
- 37.5 hours/week
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years related to experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience using hand tools (Screw drivers set)
- Responsible for performing production work such as Stars, operates, tends, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality.
- Work under minimum direction from the Production Supervisor
- Work effectively in a team with other assembler’s and technicians to achieve production of quality good
- Accurately follow assembly documentation and ensure that specifications are met
- Ability to work with small hand tools and microscope
- Ability to identify components and interpret assembly drawing
- Ability to inspect assemblies visually and with applicable measuring devices
- Completion of electrical / electronic assembly of fairly complex components
- Perform complicated and diversified work within expected periods of time
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Participate in productivity improvement activities
- Other duties as required
We thank you for your interest, but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
KINDLY INDICATE IN YOUR RESUME YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS
Job Type: Full-time
- Electronic Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)