Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.5 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location in Manitoba: 100 – 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg
Travel will be required to Caisse branches in Winnipeg and surrounding areas
To be able to offer exceptional service to our members, it may be necessary to work certain evenings and weekends.
However, hours are flexible.
Reporting to the Director of Wealth Management, the Investment Specialist delivers a high level of in-branch investment options
to new and existing Caisse members which entails assessing member needs, determining the appropriate type of investments and delivering these services. He or she is assigned a mutual fund portfolio and also works in collaboration with teams of associates
at different Caisse locations and the wealth management office to develop existing member portfolios and new referrals.
Skills & Qualifications
· 3 or more years of related financial experience and proven track record in sales
· Current mutual funds certification in good standing
· Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation (completed or in the process
of completing) is a definite asset
· Demonstrates a passion for business development
· Ability to actively communicate with Caisse members to explain investment options available to them
· Ability in analyzing an investor’s needs and effectively applying solutions and appropriate financial products is essential
· Strong interpersonal abilities and capable of making presentations
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
· Ability to communicate in French, written and verbal, would be an asset
· Competitive salary range according to experience and industry standards
· Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included
Closing Date: July 13, 2020
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent