***The territory for this position is the province of New Brunswick***
Job Responsibilities and Expectations
District Manager, Financial Services and Inventory Solutions (DM) uses his/her past successes in sales and customer service to develop and maintain relationships with existing Cox Automotive Canada (CAC) customers (physical and digital auto auctions: Manheim & MUVIT, transportation services: Ready logistics, financial services: NextGear Capital), helping them fully understand and embrace the value proposition that CAC provides when it comes to all individual remarketing needs. More specifically, the person in this role not only services existing accounts ensuring that all issues are quickly and effectively addressed and resolved, but is expected to attain customer growth within their assigned territory across all available platforms by attracting new accounts and introducing customers to the full range of CAC services, including buying, selling, transportation and financing opportunities through CAC channels outside of the assigned market, as required.
This position will report into Regional Sales Director.
As part of their job responsibilities, DM is expected to:
- Generate new business and revenue growth across multiple channels within assigned territories, while obtaining relevant market intelligence needed to support development of business, identifying trends and providing accurate short, mid and long-term forecasts while delivering superior customer experience and cooperating closely with Dealer Services, Inside Sales personnel & Business Development Center
- Develop and execute plan to grow assigned accounts, including promoting special incentives as needed to drive desired business results and negotiating volume rebate plans as part of growth strategy (with prior approval)
- Collaborate and deliver a pre-determined number of product presentations to prospective and current customers to achieve or exceed volume and revenue goals (monthly, quarterly and annual), as established by CAC leadership
- Routinely deal with multiple management levels within automotive (franchise and independent) dealerships, automobile associations, automotive dealer groups and other entities identified as potential business clients
- Service accounts in person and via phone/electronic means, looking for opportunities for incremental growth
- Assess customers wholesale inventory needs and offers solutions that increase their business with CAC across all platforms (physical, digital and financial)
- Know the competition and how to sell against it. Adhere to and strictly follow all Company policies, procedures and guidelines in relation to field operations
- Lead assigned market in preventative maintenance: review reports and trends for exposure areas, identify markers for potential future delinquencies, proactively analyze dealer portfolio and performance for signs of instability and report to relevant departments in a timely manner
- Manage service issues through multiple channels on behalf of customer and CAC until a satisfactory resolution is found, including assisting in audits and collection activities, as required
- Utilize all available CRM & reporting platforms regularly, on daily basis
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of Account Management or relevant B2B experience, preferably in automotive or finance industry with proven track record of growing accounts from existing customer base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Understanding of automotive retail/wholesale marketplace in an operational context to best position the CAC Value Proposition
- Must be collaborative, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to remarketing, e-commerce & cutting-edge technology
- Self-starter with excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced and result driven team environment, as well as independently with minimal or no supervision, under tight deadlines
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and SalesForce applications
- Ability to travel 75% - 100% of time, primarily locally in the assigned geographical territory, with occasional overnight and long-distance travel (including national and international flights)
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract required
- Fully bilingual (English – French) **
What we offer:
- 5 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Generous Insurance plan (medical, dental, life, disability) that is paid by Cox Automotive Canada.
- After a 3-month probation period, you also have access to an RRSP contribution plan (The company matches the amount that you put in your RRSP to a maximum of 3% of your annual salary).
- Venngo Discount programs
- Full time employment with one of the global leaders in automotive remarketing realm
- Fast paced, multicultural work environment
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, commissions, benefits, company vehicle, gas card and company cell phone.
- Career pathing – opportunity for development and advancement within Cox Automotive family of companies
- Opportunity for involvement with local communities though company sponsored volunteering program
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent