The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Picker/Packer and Warehouse Team Player
Part - Time/Full-Time
Toronto – In house
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking a Picker/Packer & Warehouse Team player to join our BG family
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this position involves all aspects of working in a fast paced, high energy warehouse as part of a
team. You are an energetic and helpful person who loves being proactive to assist others meet their goals and deadlines. You are a
self-motivated, multi-tasker, with a passion for getting the job done. You also thrive working under tight deadlines and look to meet
challenges head-on in order to ensure the success of the team. You exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis and seek
continual improvement, while looking for new and inventive ways to establish relationships in the ever-changing landscape.
Key Responsibilities/ Desired Skills & Expertise
- Picking and Packing Orders in a busy environment.
- Be flexible to change your role based on the warehouse’s needs.
- Previous Experience working in a warehouse environment.
- General cleaning and other duties as required.
- Want to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked warehouse position.
- Light lifting as required.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Completed High School, Volunteer Work is a bonus
- Previous experience working with Inventory and Inventory systems an asset.
- Strong Oral, listening communication skills
- Proactive, organized and effective team player
- Successful working in an entrepreneurial team environment.
- Self-driven and goal oriented with the desire to exceed expectations and meet new challenges.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.