Business Development Representative
This is a 100% Commissioned position for the entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, motivated sales professional who is not afraid to make money.
GREENCO LED & SOLAR is a leader in manufacturing and distributing innovative energy efficient products and solutions in Canada. Our company was founded in early 2015, we are excited to be experiencing continued growth while being part of one of the fastest growing industries in Canada. We provide a full line of high quality LED lighting, solar, wind power and LED signage related products at a wholesale price to serve industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our mission is to protect our planet through energy efficient products while helping our customers save money and other valuable resources by utilizing these products. We have developed strategies and platforms to help our clients justify investment in order to save huge on utility costs, increase productivity and safety, eliminate lighting maintenance and create immediate positive cash flow for their businesses at the same time helping eliminate CO2 emissions and doing their part in saving the planet ..
As a LED Lighting Business Development Representative, you will provide customers with expertise and education on energy efficient products, helping business owners, managing partners and decision makers become smart energy consumers. You will also be cultivating and growing relationships, in the electrical industry, to create distribution channels. This role offers great opportunities for personal and professional growth, autonomy, ongoing product training, sales training and sales support. We offer an exceptional commission package where individuals and team players can succeed. Commission is uncapped and offers great opportunity to realize your entrepreneurial dream.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate business by creating leads and working with industrial and commercial businesses on their need to reduce energy consumption and save resources by adopting LED lighting, and other energy efficient solutions, including LED signage and related products.
- You will meet with business owners and managers through appointments, walk-ins, door to door cold call, phone calls, emails, networking events, etc., to communicate the values of energy efficiency products, and how we can help organizations earn profits from LED retrofits and energy efficient upgrades, many times without upfront costs*.
- Cold calling and execute company marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads.
- Our Company also provides plenty of inbound marketing leads to support your sales activities as well.
- Develop relationships to formulate wholesale/retail distribution agreements.
- Convert businesses from current lighting to energy efficient LED lighting upgrades and related products
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional Education, Experience and Requirements: 2 year in B2B business development/sales role. Sales experience in electrical industry and electrical distribution is highly preferred. Previous sales training is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality and can do attitude)
- Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
- Knowledge in electrical, lighting, energy efficient industry preferred.
- Customer focused, self-disciplined, results oriented
- Position requires the candidates have their own vehicle, and Class 5 driver license.
Preferences for qualified candidates:
- As we are recently expanded, ideally it is preferred that you have 2 year experience in commercial or B2B sales, also 2 year experience in electrical, construction or energy efficiency industry. If you feel like you are the individual who thrives on making money, are self-motivated and love to protect our planet then this is the job for you!
- We will provide full training, personal and professional development opportunities, and internal promotion opportunities.
- The candidates will be given autonomy to work from home and from our Edmonton office as required.
- You will be provided with company inbound leads to supplement your sales activities.
- Various bonuses throughout the year- probation bonus, monthly team contest winner bonus, year-end bonus, and lots of fun team competitions.
- Opportunities to be mentored by senior managers and lighting specialists.
- International travel opportunities to trade shows and manufacturers.
- GREENCO LED and SOLAR is proud to be building a strong team, a positive business culture and a supportive working environment.
- Come join us as we help the planet and all our wonderful customers achieve success!!
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Electrical or Construction Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2B Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers (Preferred)