About the role:
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely in teams composed of Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts.
- Work with the product team to conceptualize and design a clean, intuitive and efficient experience with an elegant UI.
- Develop the front-end user interface for the main backend web application used to manage Inboxlab’s various brands, apps and games.
- Work closely with backend developers to integrate REST APIs and develop the application’s logic and features.
- Communicate with the management team and translate business needs into technical specifications and requirements.
- Integrate the UI and design for various products including websites, web apps, customized emails and more.
- Ensuring that all web design is integrated and developed to be both cross-platform compatible and mobile responsive.
- Work in a product development process that is primarily agile/scrum.
What you’ll need to bring
- 8+ years working in a product development team/environment, collaborating with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts.
- 2+ years experience with ReactJS. Web application experience for administrative web portals or other forms of apps using React.
- 5+ years experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience with integrating REST APIs in web applications.
- Experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience working with Git and sharing code repositories.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in crafting simple, efficient and elegant user experiences through architecture and UI design/development.
- Ability to communicate with end users and translate needs into technical requirements/specifications.
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team.
- Organized with strong time management and estimation skills/experience (i.e. ability to give and stick to a timeline/estimate).
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and help to determine priorities based on time, complexity, availability, etc.
- Experience with other web UI/application frameworks a plus.
- Experience with MJML or other email frameworks a plus.
- Desire to learn new technologies, languages, frameworks, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- front end development: 6 years (Preferred)
- working in an agile/scrum development process: 5 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 2 years (Preferred)