Automotive Sales Professional
We are currently seeking high energy & motivated Sales Professionals to join our dynamic team!
Downey Ford is family-owned and operated and has been servicing New Brunswick Ford buyers for 60 years. We were voted number one New and Used Dealer in Saint John, NB and have three (3) NB locations; Saint John, Sussex and St. Stephen.
Downey Ford offers buyers in Saint John and Southern New Brunswick a wide range of new Ford models and pre-owned Ford vehicles, as well as a modern servicing department. Downey Ford also offers genuine Ford parts and accessories, as well as a state-of-the-art body shop and detailing department. Our team of dedicated professionals will always greet you with courtesy and a smile.
- Salary guarantee for the first three (3) months of employment
- Competitive salary plus bonus/commission structure
- Group benefit after 3 months of employment
- Employee discounts on parts, service and vehicle purchases
- Tools for success that include a large new and used product inventory such as the F150 - Top selling vehicle in Canada
- High performance culture
- Focused on customer experience
- Experienced and hands on Management staff
- Opportunity for career growth
- Build relationships & create customers for life.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Be the expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Direct report to the General Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Previous experience in a sales position
- Experience working in a dealership is an asset. Training is provided
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural ability to speak to people and the desire to provide excellent customer service.
- A great attitude! Positive thinking and a team player.
- Results oriented
- Proficient computer skills
- Able to provide valid New Brunswick driver’s license, clean driving abstract and criminal background check
Do you have what it takes?
Interested candidates are encouraged to please submit an updated resume and a cover letter describing why you're the best person for this position quoting Sales Professional in the subject line OR stop by in person with resume to our 1575 Riverview Drive, Sussex location.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, but only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- New-Brunswick Drivers License (Required)