WANT TO WORK for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies?
Dilawri Group is now actively searching for an Office Manager to join our team at Oakville Honda.
Dilawri Group of Companies represents 72 dealerships nationwide with 18 dealerships in Ontario! Dilawri Group offers a performance-driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for excellence and providing an exceptional customer experience. We strive to provide our employees with not just another job but a career. We offer a “promote from within culture”, training, solid pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- Assist the Controller in all aspect of the Accounting Department and Dealership financial activities, such as the cash flow, supervision of accounts receivable and sales/purchases of vehicle documentation,
- Assist the Controller in the preparation of the monthly and year-to-date operating statements (Month End and Year End)
- Reconciliation and posting of OEM and Bank Statements.
- Implement training, scheduling and procedures for the Accounting Staff
- Proficient in posting car deals, A/R, A/P
Minimum 3 years controller experience in an automotive dealership– supervisory (Senior Accountant/Office Manager) role
General motors experience an asset
CDK experience required as it is the CRM tool we use
University degree (or adequate experience) in the field of Accounting
CA, CGA, CMA
Strong attention to detail
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
Dilawri Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.