Reporting to the Director, Clinical Informatics the EPIC Credentialed Trainer is responsible to provide end user training and support to the organization by using existing curriculum, lessons and training material to train end users and provide end user support. Additionally, updates curriculum with the assistance of Certified Application Analysts in each application.
- Preparing, setting up and facilitating for the class/classroom
- Following up on any outstanding questions that arise in the classroom
- Collecting feedback from trainees in class and communicating that information to the appropriate Application Analyst
- Update training materials
- Testing lesson plans and training environment build
- Facilitating study halls and personalization labs for providers or other attendees
- Administering end-user proficiency assessments and in-system checklists
- Supporting end users with at-the-elbow support
- Administering post-live refresher, optimization, and skills-enhancement training
- Assisting with scheduling of students
- Adult education experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with strong initiative to achieve high standards of service and performance
- Clinical knowledge preferred
- Strong communication, follow up and conflict management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong knowledge of MS-Windows applications and Visio
- Proven attendance record
- Demonstrates understanding of contribution to patient and staff safety
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring
- Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health- Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Proven attendance record.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with patient and staff safety policies and procedures that foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
- Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
- You may be required to work at any site of Mackenzie Health
Mackenzie Health is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.