Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
We offer the opportunity to work with Canada's largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI's continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability.
Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that's why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We are expanding our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consulting Team in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team. As a Cybersecurity Specialist in the Atlantic Business Unit you will use your expertise to provide our clients with informed and substantiated recommendations in regard to mitigation of risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their Information Communication and Technology (ICT) assets.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Play a lead role in identifying, assessing, and documenting, in detail, the risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the client's ICT assets;
- Develop and present recommended solutions to clients to mitigate the risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their ICT assets;
- Contribute to clients' project teams by recommending cybersecurity components as part of ICT architecture and design;
- Assist clients in developing and implementing frameworks to measure, monitor and manage their cybersecurity posture;
- Provide leadership within a team and mentor other team members;
- Plan, facilitate, and lead workshops with internal and external participants and facilitate decision making with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Collaborate with client/ project resources (including vendor resources) on strategies and plans;
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of Cybersecurity policies, standards and guidelines; and,
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of Cybersecurity education plans and materials.
- 3 or more years of progressive experience as a Cybersecurity/ Information Security Analyst.
- A completed, recognized 2-year technical diploma or a university degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or similar real world experience in an IT industry.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CTIA, GSEC, CCP or equivalent certification.
- Working knowledge of NIST-CSF and ISO27001.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience documenting and presenting analysis and assessment reports.
- Experience documenting and presenting ICT architecture and network designs.
- Experience documenting and presenting policies, standards and guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Customer focused; sensitive to customer needs
- Communicates ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Excellent listener with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Excels in a high-pressure and fast paced environment
- Quick learner, quick starter, problem solver, team player
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Information Security or similar.
- Familiarity with delivery of professional consulting services.
- Experience in developing comprehensive reports for executive-level leadership.
What you can expect from us:
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Client Relationship
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Computer Security
- Disaster Rec & ContingencyPlan
- Ethical Hacking
- Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
- Incident Response
- Information Assurance
- ISO standards
- IT Governance
- Network Architecture
- Performs Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Security Administration
- Security Architecture
- Security Assessment
- Security Audit
- Security,Identity,Access Mgmt
- Software Architecture
- Solutions Architecture
- Strategic Thinking
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Architecture
- Technical Analysis
- Technical Architecture
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment(IAVA)
- Vulnerability Management(IAVM)
- Vulnerability Mgmt System(VMS)
- Vulnerability Testing (IAVT)
- Web Analytics
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.